July 30, 2014, 05:04:31 PMLatest Member: CSticht

Author Topic: Axa Affin HOT selling Medical cards for you n your loved ones  (Read 582 times)

Offline lucian

• RX8'er
Hi members, Im ex-rx8 member since 2008 .. Jus sold my car.. Now i would like to intro u to the better medical cards for you n your loved ones... I would say the best currently n hot selling medical card currently.

Medical cards is one of our basic needs in life. Like a transport rx8, shirts, foods water
AXA AFFIN LIFE INSURANCE BHD

WHEN WE GROW OLDER , WE HAVE ILLNESS , WHEN WE HAVE ILLNESS , WE NEED TO GO TREATMENT , WHEN WE GO TREATMENT , WE NEED MONEY FOR TREATMENT ,

Questions: MONEY FROM ??

A) OWN SAVING
B) PUBLIC DONATION
C) BORROW FROM FRIENDS & RELATIVES
D) AXA AFFIN MEDICAL CARD YONG 016 331 7773 :)

MEDICAL CARD PLUS!!  NEW IN AXA!! 

MEDICAL CARD AXA AFFIN

1. No Lifetime Limit
At AXA AFFIN, we don't have lifetime limit like other insurance company. For example your annual limit is RM 100,000. Meaning every year you can claim up RM 100,000 until your age 81 years old.  
2. Guaranteed Renewal up to age 81 years old
Your medical card are guaranteed renewal up to age 81 although many claims made in previous policy year.

3. Cheaper premiums
We believed that our medical care premiums are cheaper than other company given that the coverage and benefits which we offer to the clients.

4. More than 88 Panel Hospital
Our medical card are accepted in more than 88 panel hospital nationwide and we are actively add in more panel hospital to our list every year

5. No Co-Insurance/Takaful.
No need to pay up to 10% co-insurance/takaful like others. Co-Insurance/takaful means clients have to share the medical bills with insurance company. Normally up to 10% of the total medical bills.

6. Tax Relief Up to RM 3,000
Yes, you are entitled to a tax relief when buying medical insurance.

PLS CALL OR DROP A MSG TO  ME FOR ENQUIRES 016 - 331 7773